Veterinary Surgery is often the most effective way to treat many serious injuries and disorders, and we are proud to offer state-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
Our hospital provides a full range of surgical services ranging from standard spaying and neutering to advanced, highly specialised procedures by our specialist surgeon Dr. Charlie Boucher.
- Advanced joint surgery including total hip replacement, TPLO, PRP treatment.
- Arthroscopy of the elbow, shoulder and stifle.
- Fracture fixation including locking plate technology, linear and circular IMEX external skeletal fixation, intra-operative radiographs.
- Minimally invasive laparoscopy including spays, gastropexy, GIT biopsies.
- Advanced spinal surgery including treatment of spinal fractures, spinal tumors and atlanto-axial instability.
- Advanced skin surgery including axial pattern skin flaps, free-mesh skin grafts, vacuum assisted wound healing.
- Standard and advanced soft tissue surgery involving the thorax, abdomen, urogenital system.
- Laser surgery.
- Standard and advanced imaging including contrast radiography (myelograms), CT and MRI.
Patient safety and comfort is our main priority. We provide skilled pain management during and after all surgical procedures, ensuring your pet recovers quickly and with minimum discomfort.
Our veterinary team will walk you through the entire process, giving you the tools to make informed decisions regarding your pet’s treatment options. We understand surgery is a stressful time for any owner, and we’re available every step of the way to answer questions and put your mind at ease.