Our small animal Veterinary Dentistry team offers the following procedures to keep your furry friend’s mouth as healthy as can be:
- Full pre-anaesthetic examination including blood tests when indicated.
- Full oral examination and dental scoring.
- Complete dental hygiene which includes scaling and polishing as well as extractions if indicated.
- Intra-oral radiography.
- Local nerve blocks prior to performing extractions.
- Surgical and non-surgical extractions of diseased teeth.
- Full mouth extractions (for animals with chronic gingivo-stomatitis).
- Restorations of enamel defects in viable teeth.
A veterinary nurse and veterinarian are present throughout all procedures, and anaesthetic monitoring is performed using multi-parameter monitors.
The team is also available to provide professional advice on dental home hygiene.